Google Plus Marketing
Google Plus is the fastest growing social networking service giving tough time to other giant services like Facebook and Twitter. Google plus offers its social community service often termed as G+ with the power packed capabilities which influence the search engine results noticeably.
The Google Plus social networking increases the quality and credibility rating of your online business. This way you notice an upward movement in your website ranking naturally. Sharing things on Google Plus and encouraging others to +1 your content works essentially the same way as Facebook "likes", but the impact is more pronounced because Google Search favors sites that have received more social credibility from others.
How can we create Google Plus Business Page like a Marketing Pro
At Rose Shree, we will bring your company up to speed in all things Google+. From optimizing your profile to creating a cool cover photo, from building your circles to mapping out a competent Google Plus marketing strategy that will bring value to your circles and customers, let Rose Shree do the legwork while you reap the long-term benefits of our Google Plus marketing services.
What can we do for you
- Google Plus company profile creation, optimization and maintenance.
- Company page creation, content impregnation and maintenance.
- Corporate Community creation, moderation and maintenance.
- Spreading the word across gplus in effective community pages and other similar groups.
- Replies to googleplus enquiries.
- Effective community drilling and populating content.
- Strategic planning for Google plus Marketing and social media consultation.
- Building dedicated followers for company page.
- Regular account Engagement and agent followup.
- Google plus activity Analytics & Reporting.
- Local Marketing through Google plus.
- Viral promotions in Google plus.
- Integration with other social media websites and owned web properties.
- Image and Video content creation exclusively for Google plus.
- Mobile Google Plus optimization.
- Landing Page analysis